Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start of grow your small business.
The Business Fundamentals Masterclass Series covers the key elements of successful business growth, providing you with an opportunity to have a bird’s eye perspective of your business. Over 3 sessions experienced business advisors will guide you through the key components of any business and help you develop business direction and growth. Book follow-up meetings with your local business advisor and extend your learnings to identify and target the key areas you need to develop in your business to improve its’ performance.
At the completion of the program you will have:
• Key strategic and operational objectives for your business over the next 12 months
• An understanding of the importance of market research and an outline of a Marketing Plan for your business
• An understanding of business financials, how to monitor and manage them and a simple cashflow forecast template
• A relationship with and on-going support from, your local business advisors
• An SRBEC Certificate of Completion - Business Fundamentals Masterclass
Business Foundations: 9.00am – 12.30pm on Tuesday 10 March 2020
Create an Effective Marketing Plan: 9.00am – 12.30pm on Tuesday 24 March 2020
Understanding Your Financial Health: 9.00am – 12.30pm on Tuesday 07 April 2020
The masterclasses will be held at Henrietta Rose Room (rear Old Town Hall), 16-24 Bendooley Street, BOWRAL, NSW 2576
Valued at over $900, this Masterclass Series is fully subsidised through BusinessConnect for NSW Businesses in bushfire affected regions and is free to attend. Due to limited places, REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL, so book now!
To register please visit each workshop below:
200407 Flyer Understanding Your Financial Health Bowral.pdf
200324 Flyer Create an Effective Marketing Plan Bowral.pdf
200310 Flyer Business Foundations Bowral.pdf
200310 Flyer ALL Business Fundamentals Masterclass Series Bowral.pdf